How do I contact Customer Service?
Our Canadian Customer Care Centre is open and available to assist you. Upon submitting a request, a Canadian Customer Care representative will respond within 24 to 48 business hours.Contact us
Can I buy a Miele product online and have it shipped to my home?
Many Miele products are available for purchase online with delivery across Canada. Online orders continue to be shipped and fulfilled from our Canadian distribution centres. In order to facilitate your purchase during these times, we are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING on Miele Vacuum cleaners, Countertop Coffee Machines, Cleaning and Accessory products regardless of your purchase amount. Shop online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.mieleshop.ca.
Please note in some cases, due to high demand, delivery times may be longer than usual.
How can I purchase an appliance from a Miele Experience Centre right now?
Miele Experience Centres across Canada are operating with modified operations. We are pleased to offer Curbside Pick-up and In-Person Sales Consultations, by-appointment only, at select locations across Canada, including:
• Miele Experience Centre Vancouver
• Miele Experience Centre Calgary
• Miele Experience Centre Toronto (Vaughan)
• Miele Experience Centre Yorkdale
• Miele Experience Centre Montreal
Please call 1-866-758-0462 and select your preferred Miele Experience Centre to place your order and obtain pick-up instructions.
In-Person Sales Consultations, Telephone Sales Consultations, Virtual (Video) Sales Consultations are available at select locations. Please book your appointment online.
What is the status of Miele delivery and installation in Canada?
Our dedicated Miele Delivery, Installation and Service teams continue to serve you across Canada, with the following health and safety measures:
- Our delivery, installation and service team will ask before visiting any homes if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms and/or if you have travelled outside of Canada or have been in close contact with anyone who has travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days. If so, we will reschedule appointments following the 14-day recommended quarantine period.
- Our Miele teams have been supplied with disposable work gloves and shoes covers, hand sanitizers, masks and disinfectant wipes and sprays. They will also outline their working area with painters tape to keep social distance.
- Our Installation team have suspended the appliance demonstration program on newly installed products and we will not require signatures on completed work.
Can I book an Appliance Service call?
Technical Service appointments will only be for “essential service calls” - Safety concerns with existing appliances (electronics, leaks, valves, gas issues etc.), cooling – fridge / freezers, cooking – cooktops, ovens, ranges and cleaning – dishwashers, washers / dryers.Request a service appointment
Can I schedule a delivery date?
Complete our new two-step process which allows you to select your final Delivery Date and pay your Final Balance. If you are not yet ready for this step, please update your Tentative Delivery Date, which will allow us to plan according to your needs.Proceed to EasyConfirm website