Miele Expands Laundry Care with New Classic W1 Washing Machine and T1 Dryer.
Toronto, ON – May 4, 2019 - Miele, the largest family-owned luxury appliance manufacturer, has announced the expansion of its laundry care offerings with the new Classic W1 Washing Machine and Classic T1 Dryer. As Miele’s newest entry-level appliances, the Classic W1 and T1 units provide greater convenience and exceptional value for the money. The Classic W1 and T1 incorporate the same intuitive functionality, compact “just right” sizing and flawless design that the full line boasts, such as Caps Dosing and Miele’s ventless, heat-pump technology, but comes at an entry price point for more consumers to experience superior fabric care.
The Classic W1 and T1 units, with Miele’s patented honeycomb drum, are European sized but are fully equipped to care for all laundry of an average household. Key features include:
Classic W1 Washing Machine:
- 12 Programs: including normal, wrinkle-free, delicates, sanitize, handwash, dress shirts, express, dark/denim, extra white, outdoor, proofing, drain/spin plus extra options for heavy soiled, lightly soiled, pre-wash and buzzer.
- CapDos - CapDos is a one-time use capsule that automatically adds special detergents and fabric conditioners that are specifically formulated for different types of clothes including sport, outdoor, down, wool, and silk. Each Cap, which is optimally dispensed during the wash cycle, has a matching wash program, taking all the guesswork out of washing even your most delicate items.
- New Touch Control Panel for both washer and dryer, for ease-of-use.
Classic T1 Dryer:
- Heat Pump Technology - The Miele Classic T1 ventless Dryer proves that high efficiency and drying speed are not mutually exclusive. Heat-pump technology helps the Classic T1 achieve Energy Star’s Most Efficient criteria (reducing energy and operating costs up to 60 percent) with fast drying times in line with more traditional technologies. Since the heat-pump dryer actively heats and cools the air circulating through the drum, it can achieve quick and uniform drying without relying on high temperatures.
- 12 Programs: including normal, wrinkle-free, delicates, smoothing, woolens/silks, dress shirts, express, denim, outdoor, proofing, bed linens, time dry, plus extra options for gentle and dryness settings including extra, normal, hand iron and rotary iron.
- Gentle, LED drum light and 120V, 15amp connection.
Miele has made no concessions whatsoever when it comes to its own proverbial quality standards. Like all Miele home appliances, the washing machine and tumble dryer from the new Classic W1 and T1 machines are designed and tested to last 20 years.
The new Classic W1 Washing Machine and T1 Dryer will be available at Miele retailers nationwide in April 2019 for a retail price of $1,999 each.
(871 words, 5,804 characters including spaces)
Company profile: Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances including cooking, baking and steam-cooking appliances, refrigeration products, coffee makers, dishwashers and laundry and floor care products. This line-up is augmented by dishwashers, washer-extractors and tumble dryers for commercial use as well as washer-disinfectors and sterilisers for use in medical and laboratory applications (Business Unit Professional). The Miele company, founded in 1899, has eight production plants in Germany as well as one plant each in Austria, the Czech Republic, China and Romania. 2016/17 turnover amounted to approx. EUR 3.93 bn with sales outside Germany accounting for 70%. Miele is represented with its own sales subsidiaries and via importers in almost 100 countries. The Miele company, now in the fourth generation of family ownership, employs a workforce of around 19,500, 10,900 thereof in Germany. The company headquarters are located in Gütersloh/Westphalia, Germany.